Friday, November 4, 2011

It's been a while!

Well!  Heller there! Haven't been here in a while.
It's nice to get a break from things. Not that I work hard at my blog to get a break....
Sehara was Sharpay for Halloween and Carson was a lion. We had fun and did some pumpkin carving, a harvest cookout and trick or treating. Sehara got a ton of candy for me!  I mean, herself.  She doesn't need all of that, and the weirdest thing is Tim is guarding her candy from me.  Why is he doing this?!!  Probably eating it all when I go to sleep.
We have a PTC at Sehara's school tomorrow.  I almost dread it!  She has gotten in more trouble than ever lately.  I know her teacher is just going to lay into that!  AND I know sehara isn't telling me the WHOLE truth about these situations.
Carson is a sweet little boy!  He is getting so chubby.  I just love it!  He has been smiling so big for a few weeks now. :) He also snorts like the little piggy he is when he gets upset.
And I think I am sick. My throat is killing me.  I hope I don't have strep, but I have a bad feeling.  Or it could be a sinus infection?!

Once again, I seem to start writing posts and I don't publish them.  I guess this one was kind of pointless anyway.  I feel better!  It's Friday now.  I wrote all that stuff Tuesday or Wednesday.  Tim and I had a parent teacher conference at Sehara's school last night.  She said S is doing great and has A's in all areas except reading.  She said S is a little behind there, but had a B, which is unusual.  The only thing negative she had to say was about S's behavior.  She's very chatty and seeks attention.  We have to work at this at home because I don't want her to be "that kid" and I really want her to get as much out of her school as she can, positively.

I just found out that I get to go to Kentucky today!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO.  Gotta pack, chat at you lata!

1 comment:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

I'm glad that you got to visit with your family. Seems like these days I can't get far enough away from mine. Congratulations to Sehara on the good grades! And OMG, a Lion?! Too cute!

Beep when you pass me on your way home, I'll pretend I hear you! Miss you. Have you all decided if you're going to Berea's homecoming yet? Let me know so we can try to get together!