Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day Nine

This whole blogging everyday thing is kind of therapeutic
My day started off with a grumpy baby.  Then, while grumpy baby fussed, I had to fold my fat layers into a girdle to go try on a bridesmaid dress.
My BIL picked me up and we went to my SIL's place to eat lunch, then went on our way to David's Bridal.  By the way, bacon in a grilled cheese sandwich is too good.  Why is it that good?  Like I have said, everything is better with bacon.
Successfully found a dress on take three. Sadly, I am in a size 12, again.  I won't pretend it's just my boobs, because it's my stomach too.  I will lose it, again.
I got back home just in time to be reminded that there was a ladies devo sock exchange at church tonight that I was going to.  I forgot about that, therefore forgot to get a pair of socks to exchange.  Oh well, it's ok. There was a lovely message delivered by Ms. Kayla and good food.  That's all I needed.  Besides a nap.
I am SO TIRED!!  I can't wait to go see my crazy tomorrow.  Three of her kids have the chicken pox though, but she's safe in the hospital so it's ok that we go to see her, Carson and I.   
Tim has his monthly airsoft campout tomorrow night so I'll be going to visit Kayt with Amanda and Sehara + Carson. And Kayt's son will be there.  I think we'll make chocolate bacon and bake some more.
Seems like my laundry is piling up again.  Doing it for four people is crazy.  If you don't keep on top of it it gets to be overwhelming.  Plus, all my clothes are dirty so that's more motivation.
Alrighty then, I am off to bed!  Goodnight.

No comments: