Wednesday, November 9, 2011

National Blog Posting Month- Day One

Did you know it is national blog post month?
Read here:   http://www.blogher.com/novembers-nablopomo-national-blog-posting-month 
Apparently, you are supposed to blog, for blogging sake.  There is no theme.  Well, I have already missed the grand prize by 9 days, but hey, it wouldn't hurt would it?  That is, to get a post in everyday for the rest of this month!
Today I think I will blog about my latest adventure.  It was an hour ago, to rite aid.  Horrible.  I went to get my free photos and didn't think that maybe I should take my email confirmations, you know, because all this technology we have these days.  Turns out, Rite Aid doesn't let their employees know when things are already rung up free.  We just drove 10 miles out of the way to get them, no biggie.  The lady there just couldn't imagine what I meant by promotional code and free.  SO, I am going to print my confirmation emails out and get my free photos, even if it isn't worth it now with gas.  BUT, Tim and I decided that to kind of even it out, he would make an account with them and upload some photos and get the same deal, then print his confirmation email out, and we'd drive our happy butts right back up there and get them!
We'll do that tomorrow morning.
Turns out there is another RiteAid right down the road.  Hey, I'm not from here, and it didn't say "Fairborn", it said "Enon".  Didn't know Enon was literally right down the road... I only recognized "Xenia" and clicked that.
Sehara lost a tooth today! She woke me up at 6 a.m. to chat about it. Fun, fun.

1 comment:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

Lots of companies don't tell their employees about promotional stuff... I'm never told, I think it makes us people that work in the public eye look stupid to those that don't.