Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day Twenty Two

I figure today may be my last day of this blogging month thing.  I don't know because now I feel it is a part of my routine.
We took Carson to the doctor today.  He just has too much congestion and we weren't comfortable with him going unseen, just in case.  Isn't it always "just in case"?  He also has another little problem, but we are trying to figure that out.  Good news, though.  He weighs 12 pounds and 12 ounces!! That's a big boy.  Sehara weighs 49 pounds, she's a little girl!  That's always good.
Tim's birthday party is scheduled.  I accidentally scheduled it on my friend's daughter's birthday, so I needed to redo that. I never think it's right to have a birthday party on someone else's birthday.  Unless it is their birthday too.
It snowed yesterday and was so pretty.
I hope next November I can remember that the whole month is posting month.  :)