Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day Twenty One

I tried a new recipe today.  It's called creamy white chicken and artichoke lasagna.  I'll have to post the recipe soon. 
That consumed my day, planning for it, shopping for it and then cooking it.  I need to do that more often because there isn't anything much better than preparing something everyone likes.  I can't wait to see what it will taste like tomorrow. 
Oh, I also went to the ladies devo at church this morning.  I woke up ten minutes before we left, ugh, and I didn't even put on a "real" bra.  I wore my sleep-time nursing bra.  It is so comfortable but it doesn't have enough support for daily wear.
Now, Tim is video gaming with his brother and I'm just having me time.  :)

Wise Tip #1:
Probably, you shouldn't say "fantastic" unless you have a British accent.