Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day Eleven

Eleven is weird to spell.  Have you ever done so?
I decided to relax with Tim and my kiddos today.  It was tough at first because of being so upset with Tim, but he made me work it out.  No more silent treatment for him (today).  It lasted a good four hours.  I can say that one of the best qualities in him is conflict resolution.
Sehara, Carson, and I are watching "Up" right now. She is anyway.  I never saw the end of it so I suppose I'll pay attention really quickly. 
It was super cute!   I am working my way through a bag of dove milk chocolates tonight.  I need to clean up a bit as well.  Everything is messy.
I'm thanking God I didn't have to take Carson back to the pediatrician today,  His problem cleared up.  I know it was a reaction to his shots. I'll bring it up before he gets more. 
Speaking of reactions.  I ate Okra today.  As usual, it is very tasty but it gives me the poops in under two hours.  I won't elaborate on how I know it's the okra.  Use your imagination.  MENTAL IMAGE. 
I need to get off of here and clip my toe nails and take the paint off.  It's nasty looking. 

No comments: