Monday, November 21, 2011

Day Thirteen

What's up with Blogger?  haha, It isn't functioning correctly.  Doesn't show my post from yesterday.  I'm not about to write it again.
I wanted to say, and not to any person in particular, it's just been on my mind: I don't have a blog to bash people.  I get mad and I vent, that's just what I do.  I also don't have this here blog to put people on pedestals (can you believe I had to look that word up to spell it!) when it isn't true. I used to suck up to people but that's not what I am about anymore.  I, also, don't put my tail between my legs and whimper in a corner.  I put my crap out there and you take me or you leave me.  I'm not perfect and I make mistakes ALL the time.  I do wrong more than right and I claim most of it, but definitely not all. I love people hard and hold grudges for a LONG time. It's just what I do, that's me.  I hope that my habits will mature and I try to work on them, but then sometimes I couldn't give two craps enough to care to work on them. 
I just can't justify not being myself anymore.
OH MY GOSH, WHERE IS MY DAY TWELVE BLOG!!?
I still cannot find it.
Yesterday, at church, I decided to join my Aunt Dee's class.  It is for high school/college/young adult ladies.  She started on the topic of forgiveness.  I love that topic(because I really suck at doing it and want to justify that about myself) and I also love the topic of honesty.  Anyway, forgiveness is something I studied in my past religion so I'm good at explaining it.
SO, Sehara got a spanking in church last night.  She laughed at me afterwards.  LAUGHED, I tell you.  So I did it a few more times.  Get this, she cracked up so hard she doubled over.  I won't tell you what I did after that because it isn't very nice.
Carson is getting some much needed tummy time.  He was lazy in front of his doctor.  She tried pulling him up by his arms to see if he would control his head and he didn't.  The little booger just let it hang, then smiled.  She told him that he would catch up. But then she sat him up and he did keep his noggin up himself and she said that was perfect.
Have you seen the Paula Deen cooking show?  If so, have you seen her stainless steel measuring cups?  Those suckers are awesome. I want them.

No comments: