Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day Nineteen

I had intentions of starting today of by making cheese grits for church lunch but, um, that didn't work out.  It's Tim's job to wake me up on Sundays for church and he didn't wake me up until 25 minutes to go, and that was an hour after church had started.  So, I didn't make those grits.  Another day.
Right after the meal I went to the mall with Amanda and her sister to do holiday shopping.  I finally got my shiny shoes.  I just don't get them until Christmas.  I got a lot of other things as well.  I am satisfied with the trip.
Back to church at 6, then to Golden Corral for Amanda's birthday dinner. What is it about Golden Corral that makes me need to use the bathroom?  It's like the smell of the place gets the belly moving.
Needless to say, it has been a long day, so after I annoy Tim a little bit I am headed to bed.
Goodnight!