Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day Four

Oh, wonderfuuul day.
We watched a few movies last night with Dan and Amanda and just had a wonderful time.  Then, this morning Tim and I watched another movie.  Basically, we just relaxed.  Tim has been taking care of his Uncle's dogs this weekend.  That was random, huh?
I've been looking up inexpensive Christmas gifts for my ladies.
My little brother asked me his opinion on a tattoo.  Don't do it Daniel, just don't do it.  Really, I have no doubt in my mind that you will regret it later.  Seriously, don't do it.
I absolutely adore hanging out with my babies.  I don't get to see Sehara much during the week because of school.  That's always a downer to public schooling.
I got my SIL hooked on Pinterest. I mean, have you seen that sight?!  I love it.
I am quite tired.  I think this is the best I can do today!

1 comment:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

I beg to differ... the UPSIDE to public schooling is that I get a BREAK from my kid! LOL!

Nothing wrong with tattoos... as long as they're not someone else's name or initials that you'll regret for the rest of your life, LOL!