Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What to do, What to do!!

HEY YOU!!  Yes, you!  You know who you are!  Do you enjoy reading my blog?!  If so, why don't you follow it?!  Says here that I have a scarce few (6) followers but I know you're reading it too.  Either that or these people are clicking 5 times each everyday.  Follow me!!!!!!

Ok, 'nuff of that junk.  Seems we have a new year on our hands.  I love new years.  I have yet to make a resolution, I have been thinking of some but I just can't wrap my head to committing to anything right now.  I used to boil at the idea of making resolutions and made goals instead.  Who am I kidding?  There are one and the same.  I must nail down a definite few by Friday and post them.  

I'm trying to figure out some ways to make my blog cooler.  It's kind of boring if I do say so myself.  I read some of my earlier posts and they are pretty funny.  I should try linking them up!  That would be a lovely thing to do this year.  A blog flashback.  Hmmmm, on my A-game. Oh, man!!

Look at my boy! This was his first time in a "chair". He is so cute. I have been thinking about my kids, and future children and all the blogs/articles I read about people really loving their children and thinking about having more. (Well, we will have more, that is, if we don't all die at the end of this year (j/k). I think we'll start trying this summer, so that's like in 6-8 months.) I can't help but to ask myself how can I love another baby like I do Sehara and Carson.  The amount of love I feel for them is so much right now that I can't even imagine how another could squeeze in .  Then I remember how I used to think women who wrote that very same thought were off their rocker.  Of course you could love all your children as much as the first (and second).  I just hold on to the thought that somehow, my heart will get a little bigger.

I need to get thinking on some ideas!! Goodnight!

1 comment:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

Of course your heart will get bigger... how could it not?!

I have a few people who read but don't follow my blog either... wish they did. To have a lot of followers would be flippin cool!

How many kids do you want?