Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas, 2011

This has surely been a different kind of Christmas!!
We decided to travel to Kentucky this year.  It was decided last year when we had Christmas morning in Ohio.  Next year, we'll have it back in Ohio. For my side of the family, the morning of Christmas is the most important.  Gat's brunch is the bee's knee's.  She always has fabulous food and we get to see family that we see once a  year.  I love that I can keep up through facebook now.  I am so happy that we went because, as far as I know, this was Gat's last year giving brunch.  It is too much stress for her without granddaddy.  Speaking of which, being there without him felt very empty to me.  It just didn't feel right.

We went to a lot of different Christmas celebrations, and we still have a few more to go to in Ohio.  This year is so weird to me.  It didn't feel like Christmas. Going to my parent's house got me all excited and it really turned out to be a bit of torture and I'm still here. 
I didn't even get a picture of Sehara and Carson with Santa.  It was too expensive.  I will regret that so much.
Well, I hope your Christmas was filled with a little bit of wonderful!!  :)