Thursday, December 8, 2011

You'll be okay

I got a twat account today.  That's twitter, in my language.  The only reason I am using it is to try to win organic things, and hey, I might!  I may use it one day, too.  Who knows.

This week has been all about Sehara. Yesterday she had a Christmas Carol at her school. She was adorable in it.  She had no solo parts, but that's okay with me.  She needs to find who she is before we get there.
 Tonight she has a Family Fun Night at her school, so we'll go to that!  Well, scratch that off the docket.  As I wrote that, Tim got back with Sehara and informed me that she has gotten into trouble again for talking so I suppose that means we are not going.  If it was a one-time thing, I don't think it would have deterred us from going but that's twice this week and all last week she's gotten into trouble for some odd things.  We really have to figure this out.  I won't have a child disrupting a classroom.  I want her to learn and all of her classmates to learn as well.

Earlier this week we ate at Tim's moms house.  Delicious dinner and dessert with Christmas decorating afterwards. Missy got Carson the cutest little Santa long johns with "Carson's first Christmas" on the butt flap. LOVE it. 

I also got a package for Sehara!!  She is going to be so excited to have her name on some things. Thanks, Connie!! 

About a week ago, I was driving Sehara and Carson someplace, I can't even remember now.  He was crying, as he usually does in the car.  She took his hand and said "Don't worry, Carson. Take my hand and you'll be okay".