Friday, January 6, 2012

This Should Be Good

These are my resolutions for this year.  I pray that I remember I made them and keep up with them.
For my blog:
-Blog Flashback Linking. Like, this one. It's my first post.
-Post recipes I have tried and LOVED. I have quite a few already
-Wordless Wednesday.  I read Lil~Kid~Things and she does it. I love it.
-Post more often.  We all say we will. I just hope I do.

For my personal self:
-Make my blog cooler. See above.  What I write does in a way speak for who I am.
-Lose weight.
-Read more books or whatever.  I am currently reading 5 different books.  Finish them.
-Find less gassy foods. Anyone know of tasty ones? My husband says I stink.
-Give up sweets one day a week. I'm doing this mostly on Tuesdays. Except for three Tuesdays this year.
-Drink only water on another day of the week. I think on Saturdays, so that will start tomorrow.

I have to feel completely prepared for the Food/Drink so I don't get all anxious.  Controlling that sort of intake is huge for a fat girl. Just saying. I could weigh 100 lbs and still be a fat girl. I'm so serious.

3 comments:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

I wish you'd stop calling yourself fat, because you're not. And by the way... more kids = more weight. Your farts may stink, but whos' don't?? I've yet to smell anyone who can fart roses, besides, I always thought your fart smells were endearing really... and he knew what he was getting into when he married you, right? It's not like you could hide that. I like your resolutions they're not too crazy... like giving up chocolate or soda for a year... don't know how you did that.

Jenni Pugh said...

:) I know I'm not "fat" but I can usually shut her up with chocolate and cookies.
He really did know what he was getting into, he should stop acting surprised.
I don't know how I did that either, but I can tell you, I won't do it again. I didn't want insanity this year, I wanted stability.
I hope you're doing well, besides your insufferable boss. <3

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

Yes, doing fairly well here, the boss really isn't THAT insufferable... just when I go off on a rant... well, you know... LOL!