Sunday, June 26, 2011

28 Week Baby Bump

28 Weeks 1 day

Amanda, Me, Sehara

BARE BELLY!! 28 Wks, 1 Day
Hello Third Trimester!!  It's so great to meet you, I've waited quite a long time for you to come along. :)
I think I have "popped".  Haha, I almost typed "poop"!! Well, I did type it, then deleted it.

So, let us get the complaining out of the way:  Horrible back pain, enough to make me want to stay home from church so I don't have to sit in the pews (ouch).  Diarrhea, but that's always... just worse now.  My pelvis feels sore to the touch, you know, when I lean on a counter.  I guess that's my pubic symphysis. Erm, this little boy is all up in my ribs and even moves my bra!!  Sometimes it's uncomfortable, sometimes it's the best thing EVER!!  I'm bumping into walls and doors a lot more often, and into people.  It happens.  I can no longer get to sleep within a reasonable amount of time.  It literally takes a few hours each night, making this RLS horrible, just horrible.  Oh, and a miniscule thing: my clothes are starting to not fit.

I'm trying to include Sehara with welcoming this baby, so I've been calling him "her baby", "her brother" and putting her hands on my belly when he moves.  She loves it.  She tries to guess what body part she's feeling and she tries to guess his length and stuff.  She'll ask me for confirmation of the body part, and I just tell her that I don't know.  Besides elbows and knees I am not even going to try and guess.  I'll be wrong... there's no way to really know in my opinion.

Oh, there's my bare belly!!  Yes, those are skin tinted stretch marks you see along with a birth mark.  Those marks are from Sehara, I haven't gotten any news ones from this boy.  I do wonder if it's going to happen but I just don't know because my skin is stretchy enough now.  I don't doubt it will happen, I actually think there is a huge possibility I may get more.  I'm married so it doesn't matter.  If he does not like it then he can pay to get them removed.  I won't object. ;)

No comments: