Thursday, June 23, 2011

Are We There Yet?!!

Last night, ohhhhh, last night.  UGH!  For the first time, LAST NIGHT, I was done being pregnant. I mean, something :SOMETHING: has hit me and my body hurts.  I cannot get comfortable. My sides hurt and when I lay on them, my back muscles (the ones around my spine) hurt.  This morning, I felt rested but my body just can't handle it.  I finally got out of bed at 2 and walked around outside. It did not last long.  Oh, and get this, I've been sitting in this chair now for a little while and guess what?  My back hurts.

Then, I am reading the 29 diapers blog and the lady mentions: BPA-, PVC-, and phthalate-free.  Well, I know what BPA is and have already started taking steps to avoid it.  What the junk is PVC and phthalate?!?  Guess I have even more to worry about now.

The upside to everything this past week is that Sehara has been in daycamp from 9-3.  I have those hours to feel pregnant and I don't know how I would get along without them.

1 comment:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

I'm really sorry about all the back pain that you're having.

I have a question though... what's with the major worry about diapers? I understand the cloth vs disposable from an environmental standpoint, but it seems like your worry has gone a little beyond that. You're not worried about them affecting the baby in some way are you? Because whatever you used with Sehara seemed to work ok right? Just saying. LOVE YA!