Sunday, June 19, 2011

27 Week Baby Bump

27 Weeks, 1 Day
Yay!! I have made it another week.  This past few days have flown by.  Good news is I haven't been able to take as many naps as I usually do, maybe helping me progress into being more active.  I have been super busy helping decorate the church building for a birthday party, running errands with my future SIL and my CousinIL, going to estate auctions and planning a meal for my BIL Birthday/Tim's father's day.  Busy.

Happy 1st Father's Day Tim!!
Pregnancy symptoms: *drum roll*  blood sugar, more back pain, trouble standing for a while, moodiness, loss of appetite (getting sick while eating), and extra sensitive lady parts.  I also feel super strong baby movement, have awesome hair and don't crave much of anything besides ice.

Now, even though I don't crave many foods at all, well, more like I am following the same pattern as before where I find a food that I like and learn how to make it and basically eat only that for a week, I have been wanting some real mashed potatoes.  I am not talking about the kind where you boil potatoes, add milk and butter and call it a dish.  I want some think, southern style potatoes and I wasn't too convinced that there was anyone capable of teaching me.  Leave it to my SIL, Amanda (A.K.A Aunt Cupcake) to say "hey, I can show you!".  Oh girly, you better!!  And she did!! She used basically a whole bag of russet potatoes, peeled & boiled them.  Put them in her kitchen aid with 2 or more sticks of butter and some sour cream.  That's it!! I am LOVING this and they were sooooo delicious. :)
Tim enjoyed his first father's day.  He got a tie from Sehara that he picked out and a nice full lunch with an ice cream bar that included all of his favorite toppings.

1 comment:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

Next time let Sehara pick the tie!