Friday, June 17, 2011

Mom Blogs & Blogs in General

Since I am 13 ish weeks away from starting a new round of piglets, I thought I would share that I am absolutely addicted to looking at blogs.  I love a lot of different kinds.  My favorites are my friend's blogs, then I love looking at the blogs they are subscribed to.  That's how I started really getting involved with the blogging world.  Just in the past few days I have found several that I love and a few that I want to look more into. 

According to Babble, these blogs were rated the top 50 mom blogs of 2010.  This is one of those that I want to look into some more. The biggest problem I foresee going into these blogs is that they are probably really big! I have started disliking blogs that have tabs... I don't know why.  Just put all your stuff right there on that main page.  I guess it's more for the owner to be better organized?  Because, goodness knows that I get SO confused when I start having to go through tabs.

I really like finding cloth diaper blogs too.  I haven't subscribed to any yet, just because I want to keep monitoring the posts to see if it is something I really want appearing on my feed all the time.  I already had to take a few off because their posts were suffocating me.

Anyway, this is probably something I'll start sharing more about because it's what I do ALL day long.  Like I said, I am addicted.  I cannot get enough information!!!

No comments: