Tuesday, June 14, 2011

26 Week Baby Bump!!

26 Weeks!
Here I am, a few days into my 26th week.  Time is ticking by...  There are a few things I am experiencing lately: back pain, a ton a baby movement, getting fat (j/k).
I don't usually have back pain.  I always have hip and neck pain, but this back stuff is getting really uncomfortable.  Tim is constantly rubbing me. :)
My little  baby moves sooooo much.  I love it so much that it almost cancels out that back crap.  Aunt Cupcake got to experience some serious acrobats last night at Grammy and Pa's house.  She was like "wow, omg, omg, wow".  My little baby is a mover!! I am a little concerned that he will never sleep and always move once he is born.  Surely, that can't be the case?  Sehara was and continues to be such an excellent sleeper.  Each kid is different...  I gained 10 lbs at my last OB appointment.  That was unnecessary weight, so I cut my portions and got rid of some of that weight.  No, I didn't lose weight, but I just didn't gain it, if that makes any sense.  Well, I guess my body lost some weight, and the baby gained some.  We'll stick to that.
I really want to get back into baking, but maybe that will have to wait.  Goodness knows that when we finally have our own place I will be cooking a ton.  We're trying to go the more home-made route.

4 comments:

Shell said...

Such a cute bump!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh....the aches and pains of pregnancy. Sorry....but I am glad it is you & not me for once! Stopping by from Rockin' The Bump!

Unknown said...

You look great, sorry your uncomfortable. :(

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

Brownies!!!!!!!!!!