Saturday, July 2, 2011

29 Weeks, Baby!!!

Who's excited?!?! Who's EXCITED?!?  Oh. that's MEEEE.  Another week down.
29 Weeks!
Here I am, as of ten minutes ago, and yes, I do still look like this.  Hey, it's Saturday, I do not have my 7-year-old today and I'm being 100% lazy. 

Oh, did you notice my NEW glasses.  As in, 3 hour new glasses?? That I just picked up today, 3 hours ago?  Aren't they gorgeous?!  Maybe.. I don't know if they frame my face right, but I can see!!

Okie Dokies let's get down to business.  My back hurts and I am fatigued again and moodier than Mel Gibson.  Perks:  My belly is filling out my loose skin from Sehara making me one hot mama.  My little boy loves to move around.  I'm REALLY hungry and my sweet tooth cannot be satisfied.  I've been working out again and I think that will help with my depression/anxiety.  We shall see.

Sehara is away for the weekend to her friend from church's house.  I'm going to embrace it completely, not gonna lie, I'm excited her little high-energy self is a good 30 minutes away from me.

I found a picture of those boy cake pops, see previous post. 
Here they are: 
Aren't they CUTE?  Those are what I want.

1 comment:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

When are you due? I suppose I should have asked that a very long time ago huh? LOL!