Sunday, May 1, 2011

Half-Way There!

I stuffed my last taco yesterday!! I also cleaned my last tray, refilled napkins, sauces and took charge of my last register (hopefully)!!  I am just so excited.  It was good timing too because my previously mean, but now-nice manager told me that I was no longer allowed to sit down during the day... I'll leave that one alone.

Tim graduates in exactly a week from today.  He's been waiting a long 4 years for it and has deserved his degree and I am so proud of him.  All he needs now is a job, well, and a haircut.

We went out last night with Tim's friends to Logan's Roadhouse and had some much needed fun.  It was a night full of laughter!  We asked Suzanna and Fred to keep Sehara because we love the way they parent their children and trust them with her personality.  It takes a lot of patience to keep up with her.  We'll be going back to see them this Thursday around 5:30 for a cookout. :)

There was a pretty scary storm last night. Sheesh.  It woke me up around 2:00 a.m., and I cuddled very close to Tim fearing my life would surely end soon and he slept right through it...  I didn't have the heart to wake him up.  I eventually fell back to sleep but woke up exhausted and I don't cringe about that exhaustion because I'll be able to sleep as much as I want next week.  There are just a few things I need to get accomplished... call Sehara's new school up and get her papers faxed, go through our bins and just sort through things we won't need for a while (like our winter clothes, tools...), close my bank account, etc.  It's not too big.

This is crazy!  For the longest time, I didn't want to show with this baby, but now that everyone knows, I'm like, "come on.... get bigger".  I don't need to gain a bunch of weight now, but I do want my belly to stick out.  As it is now, people only barely have a hint that I'm pregnant if I wear tight shirts, but any other shirt and I just look chubby.   Here's my 20 week picture:
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Missy said...

What a wonderful time we had at the graduation and all the before and after get togethers! You are a WONDERFUL wife for my precious son! I am so glad he "recognized" you when he did!