Tuesday, April 26, 2011

..a little bit of everything..

I got to hang out with my Dreama Bean today.  Actually, I was supposed to hang out with my friend Josh, but I totally forgot and when Dreama called to say she'd be close, I jumped on it!  I don't get to see her enough. It was a great visit.  We went to Steak 'N Shake and chowed down on the best burgers and topped it off with an excellent milkshake.  In the process I accidentally skipped out on Josh, but we'll meet up tomorrow and Tim will hang out too. In the end, it all works out!  That's good though, because Josh just got accepted to the University of Hawaii (wooo-hooo) and we need to get some time in with him.  Golly, he and I have so much to catch up on.  Dreama and I got a little over a hour to fill in all the blanks. 

Here's my lovely Dreama Bean!  I think I posted a year ago about her graduation.
 
Jim and Valerie, Tim's friends first, came over last night to bring us a loot of baby items.  It was a great visit!  They got us a Jungle Baby Bath that came with a few bath toys, Jim apparently picked this bad boy out... he went bananas over it, a ton of clothes, the coolest pacifier (ever), a stain stick (it's supposed to work wonders and I hope it does), baby shampoo, the softest blanket with cute polka dots around the edges and a brochure on cloth diapers!  The brochure was cool because the diapers listed held our interest in the beginning but gDiapers won because of their overall pros versus cons.

I haven't posted belly pictures because I stink at taking them, but here are a few:
17 weeks

19 weeks, 3 days
I really do need to pick one top, probably a white one to show the belly better. I can say that I am super excited that it's getting bigger and I'm starting to look pregnant, boy do I feel it!  I think that since I am able to feel pregnant, I should look it too so people can sympathize. I will try to be more punctual with the photos though.  I need to document all about this pregnancy and the ones that will follow.

Tim had his big Senior Capstone presentation last night and invited Sehara and I to go.  Okay, he insisted that his immediate family be there.  We supported him fully, and he totally did an excellent job, and I'm not just saying that because I am his wife.  He had a clear objective and went about to explain it.  Just excellent.  He was able to answer every question that was asked by his professors during question/answer time, and sounded intelligent doing it.  To be honest, only about 3 other presentations were good.  Jim's was great (and relevant), and their friend Brenton's was funny (but didn't target anyone there due to it being about surfing).  I didn't know the other girl and already forgot what it was about-- oh, grocery bags!  These are Technology majors, so their interests range from here to waaaay over there.

2 comments:

Dreams Do Come True said...

Hello Jennifer!

My name is Tiffany and I was searching bloggers in my area and saw that you were from Berea, KY. I live in Richmond going on 4 yrs now and I was from central, ky. I love your blog and I am now a follower. Would love to have you as a follower over at my blog Click Here!

Missy said...

This is the first day I have had a chance to check out your blog. I also like to blog, but hadn't had a chance since a year ago. You have motivated me to try again. I love the pictures. Check out mine if you can.