Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stylish Wants

As far as I can tell, these are some really stylish pieces of apparel. You may find this boring, but it makes me feel all giddy.  These items don't really go together, just the ones that I am MOST excited about possibly receiving for my birthday.
Shoes from Kohls
Similar style from Asos
Horse print dress from Asos, but featured on Fashion Police! I love Kourtney Kardashian's style!!


This horse print dress from Polyvore!
Brat and Suzie sweater

Brat and Suzie sweater   (see more printed sweaters)

Hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do!  One thing that I love about fashion is that everyone has their own!
You can follow me @jenni_pugh on twitter if you have an account!

3 comments:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

OMG! I soooo want a pair of those boots you put up first! They're HOT! To be honest, I thought the horse print dresses were pajamas at first, but when I looked a little closer I thought, "Why yes, Jenni and her little bod could certainly work that." Hope you get what you want for your birthday, Feb 27? Right?

Jenni Pugh said...

Right! :) There is a dog print, a cute one, that I like, but I can't find it!

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

Was looking at www.zappos.com and thought of you.