Saturday, January 26, 2013

Non Announcement

I have a few general rules in life but I'm only going to talk about one in this blog post.

Don't announce your pregnancy until you're in the safe zone.  I've always said it and I think I will continue to.

I understand my opinion may be different than yours and you may have announced it as soon as you found out and that's fine...for you. Everybody is different. Different strokes, folks.

It is excruciating when I have been pregnant to wait the whole 40 weeks, but let me tell you, I don't want to wait for your whole 40 weeks.

Heck, some of my best friends have done this to me. Now, I don't get upset or anything and I'm always thrilled beyond measure and I always will be, it's just my rule.

I have only squeaked about my pregnancy early to two people. And that was the last one. And it was because I was shocked.

But really, it boils down to this for me: the only thing more frightening than announcing a pregnancy, would be having to announce a miscarriage.

It would be so hard. I don't wish that on anyone. So, think about that.

No comments: