Sunday, June 9, 2013

Busy Keeping Busy

The summer is just kicking off and it's already as busy as I hoped it would be.
Marybeth graduated high school, and she's off to BCTCS, branched off of UK. It's not too far from my alma mater, and that's always an exciting thing...
Sehara has been busy keeping me busy with all of her activities, not to mention the things I have planned for the little ones and myself & Tim.

Let's see, I got my hair cut! It's pretty good looking, easily managed.

I made it down to Kentucky to see my sissy graduate high school and brought Madeline along. Sehara had too many expensive activities to be present for. Carson got quality time with Grandmother. I did miss them though.  While down there, I got quality time with some family members and it was much needed. A girl needs her parents and sisters and brothers every once in a while.

We have been purposefully busy with church activities, and Christian play-dates. The splash pad has been a huge hit with my kids (kind of). I have a stack of letters laying here next to my computer that need to be mailed off. The public library offers wonderful free programs that I'm taking advantage of.

Tim took a police recruit test, and I hope and literally pray often that something will come out of it. I guess I should be more specific: I want him to get accepted into the academy.

I don't have a phone right now and I feel so cut off from my friends and family, lol. The one thing I never really wanted and I realize it's hard to manage in these days without one. So, it is what it is.

I have become addicted to candy crush. Nothing else needs to be said about this.

That's been our summer thus far. Actually, is it even technically summer yet? You know what I mean.

No comments: