Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another Wednesday, Worded

I've been waking up late, lately and I don't like it. I had every intention of going to a senior yoga class for a morning stretch and slept through that. I eventually got up and got the kids dressed for a splash pad date with their cousins. The clouds parted and the sun beamed like it was meant for us to be there.
They played for almost 2 hours! What fun! I love to go there, it's right beside the YMCA. It's free and 5 minutes away.
Back to the house for lunch and nap time, and that was great by me! Madeline fell asleep without even a peep in her bed and Carson walked me to his bed so I could sing his good-nap song. Sehara was Sehara and asked me a billion questions when I didn't feel like being awake, much less answering them.
I took Sehara to jazz, then picked her up and got us all to church in time. I even made a Kroger pit stop in between all of that.
I really missed my husband throughout the day. It's such a long time for me to go without him. I mean, but he's working, so I am definitely not complaining. 
We got some nasty weather alerts and I'm going to bed, while Tim and Sehara watch the Justice League cartoons.


No comments: