Friday, April 26, 2013

My Favorite Headband/Bow Holder Tutorials {Links}

I have been busy making hairbows and headbands and all this D.I.Y. stuff and I wanted to give credit to where my inspiration comes from. I dislike taking credit for doing things when they aren't my idea. I'll be blogging pages with links in them to share with my friends where these things came from!

Firstly, these are by far my most favorite tutorials for headband and hair bow holders! I altered mine(and I'll blog about those later) to the way I liked them and how they'd work best for me.
Photo from: The Paro Post
 I loved this one because you can put everything on it. And it's pink, so that's a plus. For the tutorial, click here.


Photo from: *lyssa beth*
 These headband holders are perfect for Sehara and I, they suck for Madeline. Preferably, if the headband is open, these are great. If not, you have to pull one over all of them and it just ruins my whole day. Presentation is almost everything and this is maj! For the tutorial, click here!


Photo from: Simply Modern Mom
 This one is for open headbands, as well. I love it because it's simple and cute and that's fine with me. For the tutorial, click here.
Photo from: tinkerwiththis
I can't even talk about this one, because it's simply stunning. Not only is it gorgeous, but it's PERFECT for baby headbands. The clothes pins are the best way to hand up Madeline's headbands. When I go to pick one out, I look at the width of the headband, and what it is made out of (along with the color, and whether it's a bow or flower, blah blah) and the clothes pin allows me to actually see that. I haven't made this one yet, it's definitely on my list though. For this amazing tutorial, click here!

No comments: