Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Kids

Carson is almost 18 months old! Can you believe that? Honestly, I feel like he's so much older than that.
He speaks so well and understands most of what I talk to him about. Oh, I love my boy.

I don't know what all the hype is about potty training. It make no sense to me. You realize that while you aren't changing diapers, you're completely responsible for taking them to the toilet every 20 minutes and getting pee everywhere. Doesn't sound fun to me. I don't have a set plan for the toilet yet, but I'm leaning towards just letting him figure it out when he wants. I want him to recognize when he goes, or the urge to go. We'll go from there. Not yet though, not yet.

Sehara is....Sehara. She's definitely a handful, but that's her. We're working on the attitude right now, and being respectful. She has turned into a little bookworm, and you know I'm thrilled about that! I love that about her. She's so into Barbies and crafting. She wants one of those American Girl dolls, and I think that would be fun to get her as a reward. Tim and I agree that at the end of this school year, or more likely at the end of her 5th grade year, we'll get appropriate highlights put in her hair.

Madeline is such a sweetheart. I love spending all day with her (except for when I really need a break). It's incredible to me that she knows when I need her to be relaxed and she's mostly tolerant of Carson's rough love. Her feelings get hurt easily. She talks all the time, I think she'll be an early talker (like, real words).

No comments: