Monday, August 29, 2011

37 Weeks

I think I just want to lay down and die.  I am sooo ready to have this kid.  To be honest, I would like to have him this week sometime.  BUT, we all know babies come on their own time so I am not holding my breath on this one.
The chiropractor did a fabulous job on my butt, but I think 3 days is too long to go after an adjustment.  My hips and tailbone hurt so badly last night that I thought it may be back labor.  Plus, I had a stressful day yesterday, so much so that I also thought labor could have been induced just because of the amount of crying I did.  I mean, laying down to calm myself down was really hard too.  It was horrible.  Then I starting sweating so profusely that the collar on my t-shirt (they don't even have collars) starting becoming drenched. Whatever, I went to sleep after a few hours.  Tim was watching me like a hawk though.  He kept pushing the hair off my sweaty face and checking on me.  I couldn't even talk to him because of my pain (?), or panic?  I don't know.
Today, Tim volunteered for Homes for our Troops, helping our friends get their house in order so they could move in sooner. He laid some sod.  I went to pick him up, being completely useless which is why I didn't volunteer, and we got to hang out for a little while and tour the house. It made us late for church, but, really, it was so important and it's not like they have a volunteer day everyday.  Church will always be there, God more so.
Aunt Lisa is on her way up here from Florence Ya'll with Uncle John.  I'm pretty excited about it.
Turns out it takes me a pretty good amount of time to write one of these blogs here.  Their visit was fabulous and we had a blast with our friend Brandi and her husband Allen.  Stayed over there until 12 a.m. this morning.  So irresponsible with a 7 year old, but you gotta give every now and again.
37 Weeks 2 Days
Carol, friend from church, took me car seat shopping today!  The one we wanted at Target wasn't in stock but we got to looking at the strollers that come with a carseat and base and found an adorable polka dot one with a little lion on it.  The car seat was infant carrier style, ya know, since it needs to fit in the 'stang.  After that and Once Upon a Child we headed over to Red Robin's and ate lunch. YUM.  I think I started having contractions then, the fake kind that starts at the pelvic area instead of wrapping around your back.  (I read that online).  Then I took a huge dump.  That was nice. 
That photo, the look on my face: Tim farted.  He's not a farter, I am, so when HE does it I *die*.  They are nasty.  Granted, mine are nastier and stink worse but they are *mine*.

1 comment:

@Bytchenhotelgrl said...

LOL! Pooping and farting... I love you Jenni!