Sunday, August 14, 2011

34 & 35 Weeks!


34  ish weeks
35 Weeks 1 Day
Between going back and forth from Ohio to Kentucky every other week, I'm pretty exhausted.  I don't think that's the reason I'm exhausted, it's clearly the pregnancy.  My hips literally feel like they are going to fall apart and off of me, then my tailbone is going to drop down to the floor with them.  I have been *making* Tim give me back and hip rubs every night like no ones business.  He rubbed all up and down my spine last night and said "no wonder you're in so much pain, your spine is gone!!".   He was talking about my lower back where the spine dips in to compensate for the belly.  I don't usually have a curvy back so it's kind of a double-edged sword.  He likes a curvy back!  It didn't give me a bigger butt though!  Bummer. I look swollen now.  Today, I literally feel like a bowel movement.  If feces could feel a certain way as it is shoved through the tracts, this must be what it feels like.  No control over anything, you go where you have to and feel what you feel.  Physical activity makes me cringe the next day but I keep doing it because I know that it's so much better in the long run.  Ha!  Last night we went on our usual walk and I kept getting mad at mr. husband and storming away from him.  He'd come after me and say "babe, don't!  You're going to get really tired and stuck.  Do you even know where you're going?".  Good point, husband.  He doesn't usually give me attention when I whine so it was sweet.  Not that I'm going to keep doing it.   I've also decided that I'm just a really bad pregnant person.  I'm not me when I'm in this state.  Too bad!  I still have a few children to go.  We may wait another year before that though.  Oh, and it's quite official: not many of my clothes currently fit.  Maybe 3 long shirts left, and 2 pair of short!  Ummm, dilemma!   I have this bump coming up near my belly button.  Could it be a hernia?!  What could it be?

No comments: