Friday, May 28, 2010

Biking & Classes

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. -H. G. Wells
I love that quote. Sehara and I go bike riding quite often and I love it. It's about the only activity I can tolerate doing with her for extended amounts of time. We have about two or three separate paths that we can choose to take. Either we go down Ellipse street and turn on the main road, which has a bike path, go down that until the train tracks, turn around and find the park path and make a big circle through that, end back up on Ellipse and get home. OR we go up Ellipse street to campus and ride like crazy on the quad. There are a few more random paths we have taken: like around the blocks near our house or going farther than the tracks.
Currently, I don't have my own bike, though I hope to get one soon.
On a newer note, I got pretty good grades this semester, meaning I didn't fail any classes. I am so content, I just need to finish up one class, 410, I got an incomplete because of my paper. Obviously, writing has never been my strong point.
Anyway, this is what I have for now. Peace out.

No comments: