Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wrapping It Up

I am very much pleased right now with my Major courses coming to a close. I passed both of them, finished my exams, and finished my 410 paper. I am not sure if I will pass my two non-major courses though. I do hope to be able to so I don't have to take them again.
AND with the end of the semester comes friends who make their way down another path. Like, leaving me, but it's ok because I expect it to happen.
OH, and I am so stinking excited about the new twilight movie coming out this summer. Ugh, I cannot wait!!!
But, the biggest thought on my mind recently has been religion. I chatted with a friend last night and he certainly gave me some things to ponder- based off how I feel. Sometimes, you just need an outside perspective reiterating what you've said. It helps you dissect the conversational thought.

No comments: