Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dreama's Graduation


DREAMA YOU ROCK MY SOCKS..Congratulations girlfriend. You truly inspire me to keep going. I don't know how you have done it (and I'm sure I could give a few guesses) but you have! And that's so stinking awesome.
Sunday was graduation, and not only did Dreama graduate, Ebony did as well. I love Ebony's humor, haha. There is no one like these girls, for sure, so you'll surely be missed. I honestly can't imagine a Berea without you two. I think I'm still waiting for Ebony to come back and I know I am definitely dreading Dreama moving. However, Just like all my earlier blogs, I understand that friends will move on. :) Oh, and even though this isn't the best picture, it is obvious that the dress was absolutely smashing on her. I love it so much.


This cake was actually good..

No comments: