Saturday, October 20, 2012

Just About 34 Weeks

I'm doing pretty well. I just started dealing with tailbone issues and some back discomfort. Not to mention fatigue, restless leg syndrome, and extreme irritation, but these aren't things that are making my life horrible. There is no complaining on my part.

I still have so much to do before I have this child. I have to get stuff together and moved around.  I want to tour the hospital again.  I also have my baby shower in a few weeks.

I think, more importantly, I really need to focus on Carson and S.  They aren't lacking attention (are you kidding me?!?! My kids demand attention and keep demanding until they get it) but I don't want any drama from them after this birth, even though I know it will happen.

33 Weeks, 6 Days.  Baby #3
I haven't really started nesting yet. Is there even any time for that? I have been making hair-bows for my girls. They will have to match, of course... I have every intention of sewing, too. Maybe that's my nesting.

Actually, I am sewing to make a quiet bag for Carson for church. He is loud, with a capital L. I just have to figure it out because he needs to learn to sit now, rather than later.

Enjoy my pretty face!

No comments: