Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Taking Stock

I borrowed this post from http://www.eloquentenglish.me/ & http://www.bonjourblissblog.com/2014/05/taking-stock-002.html

It really helped me sort through a few moments in my life. What are you really thinking about? I had to change a lot of my answers so I wouldn't be passive-aggressive and give into gossip.


Making : bows
Cooking :cupcakes
Drinking : water
Reading: blogs
Wanting: a pedicure
Looking: at my small space
Playing: minecraft sounds in the background
Sewing: bowties
Wishing: all was well
Enjoying: my kids sleeping
Waiting: to find motivation
Opening: a can of worms
Pondering: how I should clean upstairs
Liking: that my etsy shop is successful
Wondering: how to be assertive
Loving: the calmness around me
Hoping: that I can have a relaxing day tomorrow
Marveling: at my life
Needing: to organize & clean
Smelling: cupcakes a' baking
Wearing: sleeping shorts and a tank top
Following: inspiring people who can change my life
Noticing: how I should really drink more water today
Knowing: I should let Tim continue to relax with Minecraft
Thinking: about how sad things can get
Getting: cold
Bookmarking: potential templates for fancy bows
Opening: a bottle of water
Giggling:not so much today
Feeling: the need to make a chiro appointment

2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Good post. Have to admit that at first I thought it was Sehara playing Minecraft.

Jenni Pugh said...

LOL, she does love playing! She has to earn it. :) Tim also loves to play.