Friday, November 30, 2012

Madeline Amelia

Peeking
This little creature is just amazing. She is the sweetest thing I think I have created so far. She's so little and cuddly, but she can lay by herself for a long time. When we nap, she curls up close to me, as close as she can get and lays on her side with her fists on either side of her face and sleeps for hours.

Sisters!

She has pretty blue eyes that will probably turn brown, but I'm still holding out.
Her facial features are obviously girly and a little mousy. She has my lips and chin and I think she has Tim's eyebrows. I'm not sure what else is who's beyond that.


 She has very long fingers and the most beautiful, long nail-beds. She has long feet that remind me of a rabbit foot.

Her belly is getting big.

Size Reference
She looks like such a Madeline. I feel we did a great job naming her. I can't wait to get her the Madeline books.  In case you're wondering, it is Made'LINE', not 'Lynn'. Just like the french character. A simple correction and you won't forget.  Amelia is my mom's middle name! That makes her initials M.A.P. :)

Sleeping Soundly
Madeline is already over 6 pounds, well over her birth weight. She nurses like a champ, and I am so grateful for that. She barely fits in most newborn sized clothing and right now I'm not so sure that there is even one pair of socks on this earth that fit her skinny feet.


We are trying to get into a routine, almost unsuccessfully, but it will come. I'll be excited when it does!

No comments: