Thursday, August 30, 2012

Maybe It Was A Cold

Maybe it was a cold!  I am starting to believe that Carson is not only teething, but he has a little cold, too! So sorry to all the friends we went around. :/  He's over the worst part of it and has been almost back to normal today! :)

I have it now.  This is stupid, why do I have to get a cold? I can't breathe, especially at night, I have a huge headache and the list goes on.

That's enough nasty business... I went to Olive Garden to eat lunch with my Sister-in-law, Amanda today.  I got that endless soup and salad. I filled up on salad and could only eat half a bowl of minestrone.  The salad alone it worth it!  I kid you not.  It must have msg in it because I'm addicted.

I also stopped by the dollar tree to get some things for Carson's birthday party.  I ran into a problem  while there: I only have had 4 people R.S.V.P. and none of them are children (unless I'm forgetting someone).  I have some pretty neat party favors in mind but I don't plan on over-buying things and going through the hassle of returning them afterwards. No way!

But, get this...they have the COOLEST wrapping paper. Oh, I lerv it! It's that brown paper bag material, and there is a lot if it to boot for $1.  Heck to the yes.  I love wrapping paper, I do.  I thoroughly enjoy picking out the prettiest paper and curling ribbons and bows to match!  If you have ever gotten a wrapped gift from me (in the past few years) you should know!  I have big plans this year with twine and brown paper. Big plans!

Oh, and remember how I said S was really involved with 4th grade? Well, this remains to be true...  She stepped off the bus today and asked me what I thought about her running for class president.  I told her if that is what she wants to do, then, great!  I can't wait to see if this results in anything or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's something that's going around or it's the weather changing so much lately. Me and Angelo both have it, Matthew had it earlier this week, and Christopher and 2 of their friends had it last week.

As for Dollar Tree, <3 that place, wish we had one around here!