Monday, August 27, 2012

4th Grade and Molars

S started 4th grade last week.  I really like her teacher this year.  He's her first man-teacher... I only point that out because male teachers seem to be strict, cut through the crap, but have a huge heart all at once. That's my stereotype anyway.
I think I have the start of a new girl on my hands.  She is so confident in her studies now.  Tonight she took the initiative herself and read an extra 25 minutes, then wrote 4 1/2 pages in her composition book. She wants to do well this year and that's not something you can make a child do.

While she's earning the gold star, Carson is grumpier than an old man. He's cutting his molars, and already has one through, two more spots are swollen.  This grumpier than grump attitude started yesterday and I'm already really really tired because of it. Lol, but this is the life and I'm not going to complain anymore about that!

I don't think I would be so tired, but Tim's caught a cold and he isn't sleeping at night, causing me to not sleep.  Every time he coughs or sniffles, I wake up.  I have restless leg syndrome when I'm pregnant and if I lay too long without sleeping it gets worse.  If I wake up at night, it gets worse than worse and it's just over. There is no sleep for me.

No comments: