Sunday, May 20, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

So, I have had a bad day. No, I don't really want to talk about it, but then again maybe I do. I don't want to talk about what's wrong but just know that it caused some sort of breakdown-kinda-day, a ton of tears (caught in action at church...had to leave quick), a lot of long naps, and a huge headache.

Throw in a few fun dip sticks (way better than the loose sugar that comes with them) and a half bag of Chester's flamin' hot fries and my comfort food buried my problems a little deeper.

This is the time where I would run to Kentucky, to my parent's house, but they have their own things going on and I want to visit when Sehara gets out of school.  That's at the end of this month and I can wait that long.

Tim took Carson with him to his brother's apartment so I could get a break from his crying. He just keeps crying and crying and whining.  I don't know if it's his teeth, if I'm not producing enough milk and he's hungry, or if he is just a crybaby.  I hope it is his teeth, but if he's hungry that won't be an issue for long because I plan on weaning him to formula soon.  I might have to hand him over for a day or two or just suck it up and do it myself.  It's going to be horrible.

I've been spending my time lately watching a lot of Private Practice on Netflix, trying to lose weight, trying to get Sehara to behave, feeding Carson new foods, re-evaluating how I feel about people, trying to not post mean facebook statuses about other people, texting and chatting online with good friends I haven't spoken to in a while, debating whether or not to delete my facebook, and watering strawberry plants that I think aren't going to make it.

I really need to find a good recipe for those fried dill pickles. Have you tasted them? Oh, divine.

I have a cradle-roll song STUCK in my head. "I'm glad I am a pretty butterfly..." and I'm thinking it's time for it to get un-stuck, even though it's an adorable song.

No comments: