Friday, September 23, 2011

40 weeks

40 Weeks
We started our 40 week mark bright and early at the hospital to get labor moving along.  Here I am in all my pregnant glory!!  I look hott, no seriously, I do. I had to hold my boobies up in the picture so they didn't sag! Going in the 40th week I craved chili like no one's business.  My hips started hurting again because I missed a chiropractor appointment.  I stayed only 1 cm dilated. My little boy started getting super active again.  Painfully active. 
Turns out, that stroller/car seat set that I love is defective.  The car seat didin't fully buckle down into the base.  DANGER.  So, we have to take that back and we got another set.  It has purple on it. ;)
I couldn't sleep at all anymore.  My legs twitched so bad that I cried all night long from fatigue/discomfort.  Then I couldn't breathe because my nose was stuffed up from crying.  It was hard.  Anyway, this post isn't long, but it needed to be posted because I DID make it to 40 weeks.  :)