Friday, April 17, 2015

Thrift Store Finds

Tim texted me before he left work and asked if I would like to go to the thrift store. No. I am not a thrift store kinda girl. BUT!!! If the hubs wants to go, then by golly, I'll go. 


I'm so happy I did too, and here's why: 




Yes. Oversized sweaters and a fuzzy pillow it smells a little like dog but I can fix that (with my finger on my chin).

I like to look at the picture frames and fabric scraps. Buddy oh boy, do you remember that horrible experience I had with purchasing my first homemade cloth diaper? The mermaid diaper that made my heart stop and my eyes turn into hearts. That diaper! And when it got to me it looked like crAp? How she bubbled out the liner and made the snap on tail too little?!?! MY EYE CAUGHT THE SAME TAIL FABRIC. I die. But it was in a huge bundle of fabric (in a taped up ghetto ice bag where you can't see much) and costed $14.99 boo! But I bought that stuff anyway because I couldn't live with myself if I didn't. You know they put weird fabric in there too, in order to sell it! But oh my, the best fabrics were in there! Pretty daisy laces, regular lace, primitive fabrics, girly fabrics, shiny tulle!!!! What a good find!

Ugh!

Here's the diaper I ordered and the one I received, that tail is the fabric I found!:



Anyway, I'm excited! 



No comments: