Thursday, October 16, 2014

Oh hey, I got a job

The etsy shop has had a significant increase in sales. I am thrilled. It's not enough to make a living off of yet, but it's coming along.

Right now, I'm searching for Brand Reps. That's were some lucky moms get packages for their kids in exchange for great photos, a little social networking and the like. I hope it helps the shop.

I'm going to be doing a "show" for the shop in November. I did the same one last year and met some great people there. I LOVED it. I'm hoping to make an outrageously adorable table set up, just a big tutu one. I hope I can... I'm thinking of making it from that plumbing pipe stuff. Dear goodness, I hope it doesn't look trashy.. I also hope I can make some really cute headband holders, too.

 


I also got a part time job. I have to say that leaving home to go to work is 100000% easier than staying home with the kids. I mean, there's work drama and all, but I don't care. I LOVE to work. We're trying to find a daycare for the kids, but that's been our biggest challenge so far; finding a sitter for those times when we both work. I only work around 10-14 hours a week, so it's not too much time away.

So, there's an update!




2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

You are SO awesome. No way will your table look trashy. Good luck.

Jenni Pugh said...

Thanks, Connie! That's really encouraging and funny!