Monday, April 21, 2014

A Few More Days Of No Sugar

Day 13: Madeline finally eats kale chips. We gave them a few days break from the kale chips and reintroduced them. Carson ate a bunch, too.

Things seem to be looking up.

Day 19: Carson sneaks candy from a visitors bag and eats all of it. SMH

Day 20: Our first no-candy Easter. It was unusual, challenging and worth it. I got the kids ThirtyOne mini utility totes with their names on it for their baskets and filled it with meaningless gifts. Fun things that they could play with at church. I really didn't have it in me to go search for things. We're down to one car and I'm tired.

I've had 2 canker sores for over a week, from where I bit my lip when I had the first one from the beginning of this challenge. I can't eat much and frankly, I don't want to be awake for them! They burn me.

Madeline head-butted me and I cried! Then, I cried harder because I used a different mascara and it got in my eyes (what?) and burned my eyes! I was a mess. That got thrown away. Poor Tim, running around everywhere trying to figure out what's wrong, console kids (who were worried and pouting-Madeline).

Day 21: I'm not sure how I feel about today so far. Nine days left in the challenge and I'm going to be excited to see it done with. I plan on eating a cake. I really do.

I'm down 4 more pounds. I actually worked out to get there. I've been walking for miles!

I think I'm going to make a goal of posting all my favorite recipes soon.

No comments: