I know I've been talking about wanting to do this for a while, I FINALLY buckled down and did it. I am so pleased!
I used "vintage" fabric. I have no clue if it's really vintage or not, I know it looks really old and I got it from the Thrift Store (post) so I'm calling it vintage.
BUT, I have to say it didn't exactly turn out the way I thought. I wanted the front piece to go down further, but I wasn't sure how to do that. Madeline measures 12 inches from just a little above her armpit line to the top of her inseam. I adapted a bloomer pattern I had and made them longer(higher) so they look like high waisted bloomers. Overall, for now, I may actually stick with this pattern, because it's easy.
Also, Sehara told me it doesn't match. She's right. With the lighting, I thought the tiny little flowers were purple and thought it looked perfect with the purple bottoms, well, they are a deep blue. Whatever. The lace is white and the floral background is off-white. I'm okay with it!