Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Maddi and Addi Bowtique Brand Enthusiast Siblings Cadyn and Dylan

When you find customers who truly love your products, are loyal and repeat buyers, then post the most fabulous photos of their babies in the headbands you've made, what do you do? Offer to make their babies brand enthusiasts! 



Brand enthusiasts get a special and awesome discount, forever, and extra goodies with every order in exchange for fabulous photos & rights to post them to help the shop. They are different from brand reps, but it's the along the same concept (brand reps get the coupon but they also get packages without purchases but they have a higher responsibility with social media, their package is like payment). 

But first, I wanted to create a special blog just for the shop, but I think right now that's too much of a commitment. For now, I'll post things on here!


Meet Cadyn & Dylan, the new & first sibling brand enthusiasts! I'll be introducing all the babies after I have chosen them, received confirmation & waivers for posting. Cadyn has to have some snacks to pose for her pretty pictures and Dylan is all smiles!!



These girls are absolutely adorable and I am so happy their mom found my shop, made that purchase and posted beautiful photos that made me want to cry a little! Ha! Here are some photos of the girls in their Maddi & Addi bows!

These girls & their mom can be found on Instagram at: @cadyn_and_dylan
Also, soon on etsy in these listings!
Maddiandaddibowtique.etsy.com













No comments: