Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Busy Making Bows

I feel like more often than not, I'm posting about how I neglect my blog.

I've been busy! I have been trying to get my etsy shop up and running and it's a lot of work.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaddiandAddiBowtique

The Proof is in the Puddin', go ahead and take a look at it.

I realize a few things about myself are as true now as they were years ago: I'm not a photographer. I'm just not. I try and try to get great pictures of my products and I am lacking the eye for it. I've come to terms with it, but it has to be done. It gets frustrating.

I can get caught up in bow making and ignore the noises around me. It's usually a good thing because I work into the night, but if I need to have something done during the day, it can get bad. Kids need supervision. I'm glad Carson is starting to be able to play by himself.

I miss working. I really do. I feel like I need to contribute more financially and I do, I want to, but thinking about leaving my kids is tough.

So, hopefully this bow stuff will kick off!

No comments: